If you or a loved one needs help now, our caring staff are available. Reach out today.
Make a Referral
Complete our referral form for a person you support or family member in need of services
Join us in making lives better.
Sign Up for Our Mailing List
Group therapy is open to individuals who wish to embark on a path to recovery and wellness alongside others with similar goals. Group treatment can instill hope, create a sense of belonging, and provide a safe place to practice new skills.
Below is a listing of our current support groups. Some are held in-person, and others are held virtually.
Contact us at (508) 661-2038 or Counseling@Advocates.org for more information.
- 4-week Smoking Cessation Group (18+)
- Anger Management (ages 21+)
- Anxiety Coping Skills (ages 10-13)
- Anxiety Coping Skills (ages 14-17)
- Cognitive Therapy for Chronic Pain (adults)
- Coping Skills for Portuguese-Speaking Youth (ages 12-15)
- Early Recovery Group (21+)
- Expressing Creativity for Adults (21+)
- Harm Reduction (21+)
- Healthy Living (18+)
- Introduction to Treatment, Skills and Services for Myself and Family (18+)
- Managing Mood through Movement (ages 8-12)
- Parenting Teens with Mental Health Challenges (adults)
- Parenting with Depression and Anxiety (21+)
- Seeking Safety (adults)
- Social Skills (ages 5-7)
- Social Skills (ages 8-11)
- Understanding Emotions and Emotional Pain (adults)
- Women’s Empowerment (adults)
- Women's Support Group (40+)
- Women's Wellness Support Group (18+)
- Youth Support Group (Under 18)