What are Recovery Coaches?
How Can a Recovery Coach Assist In My Recovery?
- Connect the person in recovery with support services, while encouraging hope, optimism, and health.
- Provide support with problem solving and advocacy to assist individuals to meet their recovery goals.
- Help the person in recovery successfully transition to appropriate treatment or recovery services.
- Provide education on overdose prevention.
- Provide phone support, coaching, or assistance to help the individual access treatment or recovery support services.
At Advocates, certified and trained recovery coaches are here to meet your needs. Anyone 18 years or older is eligible to receive recovery coaching through our private pay program. Additionally, Harvard Pilgrim members located in MA, NH, and ME, may be eligible for recovery coaching as a benefit of their insurance.
Please reach out to us for a free consultation
Connect With Us
(833) 996-0230 Toll-free