Advocates Behavioral Health Supports for Justice-Involved Individuals (BH-JI) program provides care management and reentry navigation services for individuals who are involved in the justice system. Individuals will work with our team on transitioning into living a safe and productive lifestyle suited to their needs.
Our trained and compassionate staff follow a reentry model, providing comprehensive supports including daily communication with individuals for the first month of enrollment, and then as needed.
Reentry Navigators provide assistance with…
- Applying for or reactivating MassHealth benefits
- Scheduling medical and behavioral health appointments and evaluations
- Coordinating transportation to appointments
- Obtaining basic necessities (food, shelter, clothing, toiletries)
- Accessing SUD treatment services and sober housing options
- Finding and securing housing, employment, and/or continuing education
- Connecting with social and community supports
- 24/7 on-call support
Eligible adults must meet the following requirements:
- MassHealth eligible or currently enrolled
- Have been detained or incarcerated within the last 12 months
- Diagnosis of mental health, substance use, or co-occurring disorder
- Living in or releasing to Middlesex or Northern/Eastern Worcester County*
*Telehealth services are currently available for individuals in Essex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, Bristol, Barnstable, Dukes, and Nantucket counties until further notice.
To refer an eligible individual, please complete our referral form and submit via fax or secured email.
Fax: (508) 628-7324
Reentry Navigator Manager