Advocates provides pharmacy services for the individuals we serve through Genoa Healthcare, a full-service pharmacy located directly next to Advocates Community Counseling in Marlborough. Genoa is able to fulfill all medication needs for people we serve on-site to ensure they receive the best possible mental health services available.
You have the Advocates team on your side, and Genoa Healthcare is part of that team. When you understand more about your medication, you feel better. And that’s why we're here to help.
- Full-service pharmacy that can fill all of your medications, even those from your primary care physician.
- Pre-filled pill organizers to help you take the right dose, at the right time.
- A trusting and caring team on your side 24/7 to help with anything, including medicine and insurance questions.
- Dependable Rx delivery and mail services at no cost to you.
- Easy prescription transfers.
- Refill reminder calls.
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Location and Contact
340 Maple Street, Suite 450
Marlborough, MA 01752
Phone: (508) 970-9009
Fax: (508) 658-9389