Advocates Behavioral Health Supports for Justice-Involved Individuals (BH-JI) program provides care management and reentry navigation services for individuals who are involved in the justice system. Individuals will work with our team on transitioning into living a safe and productive lifestyle suited to their needs.
Our trained and compassionate staff follow a reentry model, providing comprehensive supports including daily communication with individuals for the first month of enrollment, and then as needed.
Reentry Navigators provide assistance with…
- Applying for or reactivating MassHealth benefits
- Scheduling medical and behavioral health appointments and evaluations
- Coordinating transportation to appointments
- Obtaining basic necessities (food, shelter, clothing, toiletries)
- Accessing SUD treatment services and sober housing options
- Finding and securing housing, employment, and/or continuing education
- Connecting with social and community supports
- 24/7 on-call support
Eligible adults must meet the following requirements:
- MassHealth eligible or currently enrolled
- Have been detained or incarcerated within the last 12 months
- Diagnosis of mental health, substance use, or co-occurring disorder
- Living in or releasing to Middlesex or Essex Counties
To refer an eligible individual, please complete our referral form and submit via fax or secured email.
Fax: (508) 628-7324