Meet with various behavioral health, brain injury, and developmental services professionals to explore exciting opportunities in community-based and group living environments at Advocates. Dress professionally and bring your resume. This career fair is open to all. Refreshments will be provided.
Perks of Employment at Advocates
- Flexibility: Full-, part-time and per-diem schedules available in group-living and community-based settings
- Self-Care Tools: Generous earned time and access to our Employee Assistance Program* promote a supported, healthy work-life balance
- Career Development: On-site and sponsored career training tools, incentive programs, as well as individualized reviews and career discussions foster growth, development and success
- Educational Support: Tuition reimbursement, collaborative partnership with select colleges
- Benefits: Comprehensive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K
Can't make it to our career fair? Check out our current open positions and benefit information on our career page.